Sunday, March 20, 2011
Blogging at It's Best
Finding the time to blog is difficult, especially when there are so many other things one could be doing with their time (for example, homework). However, I started a blog for a reason, so that I would utilize it and write on some sort of regular basis. Considering that my last post was in December, right before I took the LSAT, I clearly have not been keeping up with blogging with any sort of regularity. Now that I am realizing this, I figure it is time to begin writing more often. My goal is to try and post a blog about once a week. These blogs will presumably be about anything and everything, which I feel like writing about. This week's post will be about the weather. Everyone has been all freaked out about earthquakes in California. Since the disasters in Japan, it seems that everyday there is a new concern about the safety on the United States, especially California. There have been a few interesting weather phenomenon occurring recently. There was a "tornado" in Santa Rosa, which was really a funnel cloud, but it still messed some buildings up near the JC. In San Francisco, there was a "hurricane" which was a waterspout. Last night in Chico, there were 50 mph gusts of wind, which knocked down trees, powerlines, etc. In addition, it has been raining for multiple days in a row, and it is supposed to continue raining for many (7-10) days to come. This is a little ridiculous, but there is no toxic amount of radiation coming over and into California and if there is an earthquake, which happens all the time in California, we can deal with it, because our building have to be built to comply with very high building code standards, and we can easily react to the damages that an earthquake may cause. Until then, I think people need to relax, and live their life as they normally would, just be cautious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stay safe! <3 you
ReplyDelete