Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Nobby's
On Friday, March 25, Thomas, Brooke, Justin and I went to Nobby's. It was the first time eating there for me, Justin and Thomas. First off, like all of the reviews online say, it is tiny. Like real small. There is maybe 20 chairs inside. They do take cards in addition to cash, but of course they charge a small fee to use your card. We went around 6:30 and the cashier was really nice, also unlike the review, but it wasn't the "normal" cashier. For drinks they have sodas, in a can only and milkshakes made with real ice cream, which are available in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. I didn't get a milkshake, but two of the others did, and they both greatly enjoyed the,. They were very thick and looked delicious. As sides, they offer fries and onion rings. Both of them are delicious. The fries are thick-cut and seasoned perfectly. The onion rings were very crispy and were the best onion rings I have ever eaten. So incredibly delicious. The burger was good. It comes with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, mayonnaise and mustard. Cheese is an add on, but that, along with the bun is the best part of the burger, so get cheese. They use a much larger piece of cheese, so the cheese melts off the edges and gets crispy. Very good. The bun is good, and the burger is ok. I got it dry, because I don't like stuff on my burger really. It was so much food and I could not eat it all. The best part by far was the onion rings. I would go back and get onion rings, fries and a strawberry milkshake. In fact, I might have to do just that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment